Forms for Parents
Volunteer Safe Enviroment Compliance
Forms and Instructions
This form must be submitted annually prior to beginning volunteer service. A copy of the completed form is kept on site and the original is sent to DCFS in Springfield. Click HERE to download a copy of the CANTS form.
2020 Code of Conduct Form
All volunteers must read and sign this new version prior to beginning service. A copy of the completed form is kept on site. The school office will provide this updated document to all volunteers.
As of July 2018, eApps online criminal background checks are now combined with the Virtus Training and Registration for volunteers.
Virtus/Protecting God's Children Program
- Please log in to your account, or for first time volunteers, please create a new account: www.virtus.org
- Previous volunteers will be asked to follow through on certain updates to their account.
- New Volunteers: Attend an "online" 2-hour training session.
- Supply school office with Training Completion Certificate.
- Trainings taken prior to 2017 must be recertified; information and details will be included on your Virtus account.
Mandated Reporter Training
All volunteer coaches must complete this training prior to beginning volunteer service. A copy of the certificate of completion is kept on site. Persons planning to take the online training need to be prepared to spend at least 60 minutes to complete the training (you cannot exit and return). The computer used for the training must be connected to a printer that will print the certificate at the completion of the training (you cannot exit and return). (ONLY computer-generated certificates will be accepted.) The computer used for the training must be equipped with speakers or headsets to allow you to hear the audio. Click HERE to begin the mandated reporter online training.