How To Apply
Admissions Process & Procedures
1. Reach out to us! - Contact Sue Zabilka at the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-243-1995. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about Everest!
2. Visit Everest Academy - Come and experience Everest for yourself! During a tour, you can learn about the school’s mission and philosophy, visit the classrooms, observe instruction and learn about a typical day. To schedule a personalized tour, contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 630-243-1995.
3. Application Form & Paperwork – Complete an online application for each child and submit the $120 non-refundable application/testing fee per student to the Office of Admissions. If you already have an application in progress, click here. Payments may be made by check or money order. All completed applications received by March 15 will be given first consideration for the following academic year, after that, there will be rolling admissions.
In the online application, you will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Birth & Baptismal Certificates – All applicants will be asked for the child’s birth certificates. Catholic applicants must submit a copy of their child’s baptismal certificate, as well as a copy of the child’s First Holy Communion certificate and Confirmation certificate, if applicable.
- Current Photo – Please include a current photo of your child with the application.
- Student Questionnaire- For applicants entering Middle School (grades 6-8), an additional questionnaire must be completed by the student.
You will also be able to download the following forms to give to your child’s current teacher and school:
- Student Evaluation Form (K-8) – Applications for preschool do not require this form. If your child is applying for kindergarten – 8th grade, please give the student evaluation forms to the child’s current teacher. Request that your child’s teacher complete this form and submit it with your child’s transcript to Everest Academy. Please use the K - 1st grade form, 2nd - 5th grade form, or 6th - 8th grade (middle school) form as appropriate.
- Transcript Release (K-8) - Applications for preschool do not require this form. If your child is applying for kindergarten – 8th grade, please give the Transcript Release form to your child’s current school so that your child’s complete official records will be forwarded to Everest Academy.
4. Assessment Testing – Once your child’s application and supporting paperwork have been received in the Admissions Office, we will schedule a time for your child’s assessment test.
5. Parent Interview – Both parents are asked to meet with our principal and/or Chaplain, in order to get to know the family and go over placement and enrollment. The interview will be scheduled once your child’s assessment testing is completed.
6. Notification of Acceptance – After the parent interview has been completed, the Admissions Committee will come to a decision about your child’s application and send a letter of notification. At this point, you will have two weeks to complete the enrollment contract and make the registration payment.
7. Online Enrollment Packet - This online form is required for enrollment at Everest Academy. It our invitation to join the Everest family. This online form includes questions about student medical/allergy information, parent volunteer options, tuition plan selection and more.